With the theme: “RECENT ADVANCES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS”
Date: 19-20, 21-22, 23-24 NOVEMBER 2014
Venue: Aryaduta Hotel – MEDAN
Endorsed by Indonesian Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy (PERDATIN) and Department/SMF Anesthesiology Terapi Intensif, Faculty of Medicine – North Sumatera University, H. Adam Malik Hospital Medan.
PRE SYMPOSIUM WORKSHOPS
Wednesday – Thursday, 19 – 20 November 2014
CONTINUING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM OF ISICM
- Workshop on Mechanical Ventilator: From Basic Theory to Clinical Practice
- Fluid Therapy, Electrolyte and Acid Base Balance
Friday – Saturday, 21 – 22 November 2014
5th NATIONAL ANNUAL MEETING OF ISICM & EXHIBITION
URGE REGISTRATION FOR
Specialists from the field of Intensive Care Medicine, such as Anesthesiologist, General Surgeon, Digestive Surgeon, Neuro-Surgeon, Internist, Cardiologist, Pulmonologist, Neurologist, Pediatrician, Clinical Pathologist, Clinical Microbiologist, Emergency Doctor, ICU General Practitioner, Fellow, Trainee and ICU Nurse
- Younsuck Koh (Korea)
Professor of Department of Internal Medicine, a Professor of Department of Medical Humanities & Social Sciences, and critical care physician at Asan Medical Center, the University of Ulsan College of Medicine in Korea.
- Yoshihito Ujike
President of the Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
- National Health Insurance Hilarious! Quality Control, Cost Control and Sepsis Contol
- The Impact of National Health Insurance System (BPJS) Actualization on ICU Service
- Remuneration in National Health Insurance Era for ICU Practitioners in Indonesia
- Withdrawing and Withholding Life Support: Current Conditions in Asia
- Microcirculation-targeted Therapy: Are We Ready?
- ARDS is Not a Disease: Quantitative Diagnosis Using Extravascular Lung Water
- Patient Directed Ventilation – “Breathe More Naturally”
HOT CRITICAL CARE TOPICS
- Thyroid Crisis
- PAD Management
- Cardio Renal Syndrome
- Neurogenic Pulmonary Edema
- Glutamine and Antioxidant: An Update
- Pancreatic Emergencies
- How to Provide A Good Death?
- Damage Control Surgery
- Damage Control Resuscitation
- Goal-directed Perioperative Optimization
- The Pros and Cons of Fluid Responsiveness
- Bedside Assessment of Total Cardiovascular Status
- Epidemiology Diagnostic and Management of MERS-CoV
- Critical Care: Early Strategies for Management of Invasive Fungal Infections
- The Breaking Backbone of Antibiotics for Pneumonia in the ICU – A Challenge Or A Nuisance?
- New Technologies for Infection Diagnostic: The Utility of Procalcitonin in Critically ill Septic Patients
- Hemodynamic Monitoring: What’s the Evidence … And Does It Matter?
- The Microbial Flora of Critical illness: What Does It Tell Us?
- Intelligent Use of Antibiotics To Limit Antibiotic Resistance
- How the Type of Fluid Can Influence Immune Status?
- EGDT: ScvO2 vs.CO2 Gap vs. Lactate 3. SIADH
- Targeted Temperature Management: Which Therapy for Which Patients?
- Hemodynamic Effects of Norepinephrine Revisited
- The Essensial Role of Lipids in Parenteral Nutrition Therapy
- The Use of Lipid with the Combination of Carbohydrate and Amino Acid
- Which Fluid Should We Use in Head Trauma?
- Nutrition Monitoring in Critically ill Patients: Indirect Calorymetry
- Immunotherapy of Sepsis – The New Frontier
- Diagnosing Dying: A New Role for Intensivists
- Therapies Should be Withheld in Terminally ill Patients?
- DVT Prophylaxis in Critically ill Patients
- Acute Kidney Injury: Understanding the Spectrum of Injury in the Surgical Patient